Live 2 Be Well site, and when you use Live 2 Be Well's services. This policy also covers Live 2 Be Well's treatment of any personally
identifiable information that Live 2 Be Well's business partners share with Live 2 Be Well or that Live 2 Be Well may collect on a partner's
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Live 2 Be Well does not own or control, or to people that Live 2 Be Well does not
employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- Live 2 Be Well collects personally identifiable information when you register for a Live 2 Be Well account, when you use certain products or services, when you visit Live 2 Be Well pages, and when you enter promotions, competitions or giveaways. Live 2 Be Well may also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners.
- When you register with Live 2 Be Well, we ask for your name, email address and birthdate. Once you register with Live 2 Be Well and sign in to
our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Live 2 Be Well also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, Live 2 Be Well cookie information and the page you requested.
- Live 2 Be Well uses information for three general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, to fulfill your requests for
certain products and services, and to contact you about specials and new products.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Live 2 Be Well will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- Live 2 Be Well may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of Live 2 Be Well to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you
differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary
to assist us.);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- Live 2 Be Well may set and access Live 2 Be Well cookies on your computer.
- Live 2 Be Well allows other companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer.
Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to
Live 2 Be Well's cookies.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- Live 2 Be Well gives you the ability to edit your Live 2 Be Well Account Information and preferences at any time,
including whether you want Live 2 Be Well to contact you about specials and new products.
- You may request deletion of your Live 2 Be Well account by visiting our Account Deletion page, verifying your
password once more and confirming your choice to terminate the account.
- Your Live 2 Be Well Account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
- In certain areas Live 2 Be Well uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- Live 2 Be Well may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will
notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.